Breaking

PAKUA MCHAINA APP HAPA CHINI USOME HABARI ZETU HATA USIPOKUWA NA MB

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

How I Got An “A” In Mathematics


How I Got An “A” In Mathematics







Welcome to the newly established topic, titled How I got an “A” in mathematics

I’m Emanuel, a third-year student at Ardhi University former UCLAS pursuing a bachelor of science in Land Management and Valuation, also among the permanent students of MmyElimu.

I obtained my Ordinary level and Advanced Level Education at Kibasila Secondary School in Dar es Salaam from 2006 to 2012.

Following many questions that I have come across, I have decided to share with you here on MyElimu about how I made it to the top of my class and obtained an “A” on my Basic Mathematics exam in the Ordinary Level finishing exams.

I will highlight six major points that contributed to the achievement:

1. Primarily, had a friend who was good in mathematics and I choose him to be my friend. I asked him questions on different matters concerning the topics, and I learned from him a lot. Choose friends who complement your efforts and goals.

2. I had a group discussion made of committed people where we were not greater than seven people discussing together different subjects. When it comes to Math, we make sure everyone solves at least a single question. It helped.

3. I had my own library which comprised of past papers, notes from other schools, tuitions and different pamphlets on Mathematics. Moreover, I had a well-kept counter book where I kept class notes that I carefully wrote by my own hands.

4. Every day I had a tendency of making sure that I have solved at least five questions of Mathematics randomly aside from my study routine.

5. I had the challenge to follow my own study timetable, so I decided to make a rough one where in a particular period I must’ve covered a certain subject or topic. The same applied during exams period. I made sure I stick to my timetable which then I aligned to the exams schedule.

6. In spite of having satisfactory notes and other materials, I never missed class periods. I listened to the respective subject teacher. This made me score higher even in other exams like in quiz, tests, midterm and terminal examinations.

It is possible to score an “A” in Maths in your national exams, and that “A” should start from your desire. You should aim to get it, and you shall get it. Never Give up.

I would like to welcome additions if you have any questions, recommendations or anything to make an “A” happen.

With love,

Emanuel Njavike
+255 718 880 607
enjavike@myelimu.com
Ardhi University Tanzania

No comments:

Post a Comment